June 01, 2020
TNT Summer Camps - camp spots are very limited, we can't add students over our limit guidelines. Be sure to register early to ensure you don't miss out on the days you want!Weeks Available: June 1 - 5
June 8 - 12
June 15 - 19
June 22 - 26
July 6 - 10July 13 - 17
For ages 5 - 12, students will be split into instructor led groups and will get to sample Trampoline, NinjaZone, and basic Tumbling activities. Kids are sure to have a great time and parents love that they gain confidence, coordination, and strong, healthy bodies in a safe and supervised environment!
* EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT RATE - to receive the discount prices above (in red), you must pre-register and pay by 5:00pm the Friday prior to camp weekDROP IN RATES: $30 Half Day (9:00 - 12:00) or $45 Full Day (9:00 - 3:30)
If you miss the early registration deadline, or want to add days during the week of camp, students will be accepted based on availability at Drop In Rates with no discounts. We can not accept "walk ins," must register by 8:00pm the day before camp.
Full day campers need to bring labeled water bottle, lunch, and 2 snacks.
* We will not be offering Before or After Camp care. Half Day 9:00 - 12:00 or Full Day 9:00 - 3:30 options only.
Rhythmic Gymnastics Camp
Price: $195 (5-day camp) Registration Deadline by 5:00pm Friday, July 17
Tumbling Clinic June 29 - July 2
10:00am - 1:00pm
Each day is 3 hours devoted to help the student improve their tumbling skills. Students will work on progressions and drills designed toward improving techniques and strength needed for all levels of tumbling. Students will be divided by levels. Your athlete is sure to succeed from this clinic! Open to ages 6 - 18 of all levels.
Early Registration Discount Prices For Tumbling Clinics: 1 Day $30, 2 Days $60, 3 Days $85, 4 Days $110 * Early registration discount deadline by 5:00pm June 26
Drop Ins will be accepted based on space availability at $35 per day with no discounts. No walk ins accepted, must be registered in system by 8:00pm the day before camp).
- All Camps and Clinics are exempt from the Registration Fee. The system automatically adds fee to new/ inactive families; however, it will be removed before payment is processed.
- All Camps and Clinics are subject to cancellation without a minimum of 5 pre-registered students (so be sure to tell your friends to come!)
- Parents who are late to pick up their child(ren) will be charged a late fee of $5/child for every 15-minute interval (example: half day pick up 12:00 and child is picked up at 12:20 = $10 late fee)- We will not be offering Before or After Camp care. Half Day 9:00 - 12:00 or Full Day 9:00 - 3:30 options only.
- For more information, call 770-559-5430
New Policies and Procedures
June 01, 2020
Stretch & Massage Therapy
July 01, 2020
We are proud to add Kasandra Bandfield, LMT, FST, CMPT to our facility offering Stretch and Massage Therapy. Kasandra is licensed and trained in massage therapy, fascial stretch therapy, and a certified medicupping practitioner.
Fascial Stretch Therapy, or FST, is different than just getting a massage. It is an innovative stretch therapy originally designed for professional athletes. Unlike massage or other stretching techniques, FST starts at the joint capsule and focuses on planes of tissue and lines of muscles and fascia, not just individual muscles. For FST sessions, you will remain fully clothed. Please wear comfortable clothes you can move freely in (we recommend leggings or yoga pants and a t-shirt). If you tend to run cold, consider wearing a lightweight, long-sleeve t-shirt. Your session will start with a range of motion and postural assessments and review of your health history. One of our goals is to provide systemic relaxation, so the treatment room will have low light and relaxing music will be playing.
Your body will be stretched in ways that you just cannot do on your own.
There is no way to fully describe the type of stretching you will receive without actually experiencing it for yourself. Come in for a complimentary consultation. She is available to work on students, as well as parents.JUMP TNT members: $60 (55 minutes)
Students (under 18): $50 (55 minutes)
Non-members welcome: $70 (55 minutes)
Appointment required. Call 770.560.7343 or click below to book online.